Thursday 31 May 2012

No Rest for the Weary

In a kind of negative mood guys maybe won't write as much as usual! But i will try to manage :)

Today was a dull day at school so i really have nothing much to say about it, DSS was boring as hell, even for the discussion of the idea once i had given my idea everyone just pretty much said okay, which really makes me feel the group is dead thanks to my mistake and everyone giving up(I will explain later) Marc still seems kinda not happy with me but what the hell its not for me to worry about anyway if he is upset then let him be i won't give a shit or remember about the mistakes i do and regret cause i can't change them i just learn from it move on AND not repeat it again. But bleh explain it later. For DSS we were supposed to create a company from scratch, estimate profits/losses, staff, practically everything for PBL 1 and MORE added on like it makes things ANY EASIER! Seriously DSS just stabbed us in the heart in PBL 1 and now they are like "HERE! HERES SALT TO ADD TO YOUR WOUND I HOPE IT HELPS!" FUCK NO IT DOESN'T GRAH omg i can't believe the teachers can be so heartless about this kind of things =.= Anyway back to it after i gave my idea the group pretty much didn't want to discuss we were dead the only people who were really looking at it was Dino and T^2, they asked a couple of questions but besides that zilch, i mean we did look at other companies but Marc seemed like.. Not bothered anymore and Zach was looking through other ideas but didn't really care. Grah maybe it's just me but DSS sucked bad for my group and I hope I can motivate them to get better at it. Bro West was upset today anyway since we are on the topic of DSS cause his laptop isn't very good atm he couldn't finish half of the quiz and ended up getting frustrated, but at least he is going to get to a new laptop so hopefully its a LOT better and he can finish his work smoothly now :)!

School aside, after class Bro West Dino, My other half of DnD, C Gal, C Guy and I went to eat Teochew porridge WHOO sorry no pics for you guys later u guys get hungry and rage me HAHAHA! :P Enjoyed it lots and at $6++ per person i thought it was pretty okay, the food wasn't SUPER good but the ambiance of the few of us gathered there. We talked a little about MAEC too but not much we could do there since we still haven't gotten our question... Can't wait for Monday though can see DnD 2's house hehe i love going to new houses and explore :P!

Everyday brings a new experience as they say! Today's friend of the day or rather NEW friend of the day is CJ! What a shock it was after i had a lengthy conversation with him, it brought me to a new insight of CJ and made me realise what he was thinking and why he was reacting the way he does in life! He was rather sad back in Pri/Sec school and i can understand his pain cause he experienced similar things to me in Pri School and i really get why he got so pissed off that time when we talked about him behind his back. Anyway sad things aside we both talked about our life in secondary school and again i babbled on about how COMPETITIVE mine was omg it is like 10x worse than my course even though it is already competitive enough as it is. I just remember all about how me, JW , HE , NJ ,Francis , GIANT , Chris , Win Tan , Ryan , Jireh and the rest of 2-2 struggled through... Good times in 2-2 i miss it actually the fun, the laughter and how relaxed we were and none of that back stabbing rubbish... GOING OFF TOPIC! Back to CJ we talked very openly on the bus and then when we got off to change the bus guess what? Cause we were so caught up with getting off at BG we got off and then crossed the overhead bridge to the otherside, another sidetrack the lift there is FREAKING NOISY OKAY SUPER NOISY, it goes TEEE TEEE TEEE TEEE TEEE when you hold the close button and no its not soft its like FREAKING LOUD like a dog barking in your ear or a kid crying "FEED ME FEED ME". Bleh haha! Besides after we went over we were like "OH YA! The BG bus stop renovating must go other bus stop... Eh wait.." Thats when we realised whenever we saw each other in the morning it was at that bus stop and we had to take from the opposite side where we just crossed from! We laughed quite a bit about it and continued chatting about our lives. But most of his things were sad :( Heartbreaking but as it is confidential it will not appear here :) Sorry peepos!!! If you know me IRL then you can ask me! But you still got to be close to me!!! :DD(Hint hint at a certain someone!!! LOL)

Okay i missed a couple of days of blogging but yesterday sucked quite bad for me. Remember about the DSS i was talking about? Yea we pretty much did okay for the presentation then for the QnA, GG screwed totally cept T^2, the project outline? I forgot to print it WHEE MARKS FLY! And Marc seemed geniunely pissed off yesterday although it was better today! IBE was AWESOME LOL I got 16/20 i thought would only get like 13~15 lidat! Ada and I talked after the quiz and we were like, "Skim through the notes only right... HAHA!" then we both got the same score somemore! Goes to show me and Ada really understand what it means to be in such a sian sec school environment looks like not only me and Dino were stuck in an environment that we didn't really love.

Moving on, I remember Dino looking like crap yesterday while studying for DSS at first didn't disturb her when we were at the first LT but then she was like "GRAHHHH" and like "FUCKKKK" so when we moved over, I went over and looked at her study. I just felt that my presence there might calm her down, and she did slightly but she stressed like hell when our lecturer came in with the tests! Oh well but she did better than me in the end :O but she did wake up at 3! So she deserved it for putting so much effort in! Just worried that she gets stressed so easily :( I wish i could just lend more than my presence to calm her down I just suck at teaching people how to deal with stress! I mean i just throw mine all away LOL how can I advice people how to deal with stress when I'm not doing it right!! SORRY DINO BUDDY! D:

Which reminds me, yesterday was even more horrible cause i felt like crap for the DSS presentation, and not because i was nervous it was because i was sick as hell and like puked in the morning, i didn't really want Dino to worry but I was so worried i might pass my sickness to her that i tried not to stick to her too much! But she still sat next to me so much yesterday! Hope she is not feeling unwell :(! Oh and puking in the toilet bowl? Really not a good experience, dammit i really should have drank two days ago!!!@@@ Now i can't blame alcohol for making me puke :((( Been drinking a little too often lately but meh it'll stop after papers when i start to find all the people I love and care about to go OUT! WHOO. IPCC group!~ iMedia Group!~ and DINO AND TT WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Can't wait for wed to be OVER.

Anyway SHOPPING WHOO! Can't wait to go find for new clothes~! I really want to get a shirt that is for casual wear i have too many T-Shirts and I'm beginning to "mature" in clothes selections and i really want more shirts and polos i hope Mummy will let me get more stuff!!! :))))

Well HE-Man is coming over to sleepover now! Can't wait for him to come I MISS HIM LIKE HELL!!! Haven't talked to him much recently and even when i have was only a short period of time :( Nevermind got the whole of tonight to do it! Spy is really awesome!(NOT SPY AS IN PUO YEN! Although he is awesome too HAHA!) Cause he really is the one who is super patient with me and hilarious, and he appreciates me as a friend one of the only few people like that currently in IBZ, Sec School and Pri school.

For Pri school? Only 2 people really do it in my opinion DSZS95 and KC!~ Sec school has more, HE , JW , Shaun and a few more that i don't really want to name. Poly has T^2 and Dino so far but I hope Czar and CJ will get far closer to me! On this note I feel like I'm fading away from Bel maybe it's me but I am totally goanna put in more effort to try to get back on his good side! I really want him as a buddy not cause he is popular, not cause he is a great person, but because he is Bel. He just is!

Oh well what I'm thinking about now? Actually it's the time I spend with Dino, I just can't get over how fun it is, we don't do the crazy stuff I did sometimes in Sec school but really, I just enjoy how personal we are, I mean not contact wise but it just feels that everytime we talk, our hearts touch and it makes me feel warm inside. I haven't really had that feeling ever before, I haven't trusted someone so much before after THAT PERSON left, and I really feel Dino Lion Piggy Bestie has really helped me forget about her and about the other side of me. It has just... Left my thoughts, my studying is so much more calming now since I have no stress and I just hope I can help her more, sometimes I just feel useless when she needs help but i can't provide it to her... Makes me feel like a hopeless moron who doesn't know how to help his friends, after all i spent my life being the person who helps everyone, and being forgotten once they feel better but knowing that i helped them is good enough for me IDGAF if I'm forgotten if what i do is right. Someone once told me that I make myself sound righteous but no, that's not the point, sure it does make me sound better but I am the kind of person that just feels happy when I do something good, Mother Theresa's story really touched me back then and i feel that just doing good deeds without thanks makes me feel awesome too! I'm sorry Dino! I wish i could be there for you more often but I think and sleep too much!

OH and before i end off i slept 12 hours this morning! BEST FEELING EVER! If you get the chance do it people! IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE IN HEAVEN.


Haha okay time to end it off guys :P As usual here's a quote.


"A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him." - Brendan Francis


And i find this so true, maybe that's why i liked Bro North at first :) And I am in love with Dino BTW! I LOVE YOU DINO BUDDY YOU ARE MY BESTEST BEST FRIEND EVERRRRRRRRRRRR :P!!!!!

Peace out all!

No comments:

Post a Comment