Friday 25 May 2012

Well my first day blogging!!!! Actually started a blogger to read my friend's blog! But im thinking what the heck anyway might as well make use of the google plus account and start blogging too haha! School really sucked today i didn't enjoy my lessons as much as i should have felt tired as freak during SnW Omfg and then i was playing against some Badminton Primary School Team played =.= But oh well its the fun that counts :) after that the coach made us do some practice thingy that involved us rallying and trying to beat the other side of the team without smashing! We lined up in two lines and then WHAM!!!!!!!!!! We started playing. The first set we were severely outclassed and got beaten by like 11 racquets to 5(Everytime we lost a point we lost a racquet and had to pass the remainder around.) But the pro guy in yellow shoes came over.(YAY!) And we won the next two rounds haha! Had Nuttella Ice Cream today too ITS THE BEST SHIT FROM BETWEEN CHAPTERS OKAY NUFF SAID!(Only second to STRAWBERRY HOUSE POUR!) Then had a fun IJ! Teacher praised  me for being an awesome storyteller WHOO!(Nana FTW as JW would say HAHA!) Cause we had to make some story for SCAMPER some creative thing that made us modify Goldilocks and the Three Bears! Our end result? Baby Bear, SilverBoy, his sister AH BENG and his brother AH LIAN! My friends can hear the story from me irl if they want to i don't wanna type it out haha! But it was funny and made a lot of the class laugh, even Christine who doesn't really like me laughed too! Made me feel awesome as hell!
*Fuck Yea Face*

Anyway preparing for next weeks 20% test on the water bottle thing have an AWESOME idea in my head now haha pray thats its super original!!!!

Well enough of school now!(Cause Korean really sucked badly =.= Regret it now D:) My pals at school were all talking about my highlighted hair! Felt awesome for all the positive feedback!!! Especially from my DINOSAUR LION PIGGY BESTIE :]! Love her to bits haha! The feeling of being completely rejuvenated due to the positive comments is awesome! Anyway the tweets i have been tweeting recently mean a lot to me. Especially the one about my outer change and my inner change as well! FUCK THAT BITCH I HAD IN SEC 2 WHOOP DI FUCKING DOO :D! Im goanna throw that memory away its not worth my time anymore, no more missing you gal. My dark side too, no matter how sadistic and demented it seems im goanna leave it at one corner! I will try to get over that like Bestie Babe said, and im sure as hell i can curb the demon inside me i've already done so many more things than that! Control bah! Listening to awesome songs now and waiting for bestie babe to reply x.x she seems so busy with so many things! Waiting to read about her relationship issue :( Hope its nothing too serious!!! Love her like my own sister would kill anyone who hurts her ANY MOTHER F-ING person.  Besides lets not go to that since i'm already on my life topic! Feeling Neutral today not too angry sad upset happy or anything much actually! On a side note i want to add in that Junie is awesome!(The JY one!!!!) She is like the best person ever to have as a classmate she pays attention and finds all the solutions to the problems we(or I actually Teehee :x!) have! One of the only normal friends i really appreciate! Didn't see Genevieve today though! Don't know how she will react to my hair! I just think shes like.... Infactuated over me PLEASE LET ME BE WRONG GOD PLEASE! Heard shes dating though, makes me feel safer just hope she doesn't really love me if not im in a whole lot of crap... Wouldn't want anyone like her having someone like me if i don't really love her! Zeh is in Taiwan now having the time of her life! Wish i could join her but hey VIETBODIA IN LESS THAN A MONTH BABY!!! Can't wait for the awesome trip :P. Thinking about friends now T^2 BC^3,JW , Spy, Shaun.... Lots of people in general miss the KC lot too... Haven't contacted them much still kind of upset over the avengers thing but meh not angry no more why stay angry? :O Only person i'm not thinking about it Tae Tae!! (Not the SNSD one haha) Tae has been an awesome friend over the years even if we haven't been that close in sec2, we are like great pals now! Feels awesome to know i have him to talk to when im down to keep me happy again gives me that sense of...security most of the time anyway theres DINO to keep me company when i'm down! Just hope she feels the same about me! :P Bestie just sent me her blog excited and terrified to read it! Just saw the cover though looks OMG WTF AWESOME KAY! I BETTER DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS SHITTY BLOG SOON MY GOSH! Haha okay sidetrackingggggggg :x! My love life and randomness aside, i shall do a friend of the day thing and no DINO BUDDY you can't be counted because you are always my BESTIE FOREVER!!! Just hope we're BFFs :P Anyhow ima end off cause im real excited to read DINO's BLOG! I really want to find out what's bugging herrrrrrrrrrr.

Friend of the Day: Junie!

I already know most people may not read it and some may eventually but yea whatever. JUNIE YOU ARE THE BEST TODAY OKAY! YOUR AN ADORABLE PALLLLLLLLLLL LOVE YOU TO BITS AS A FRIEND!!! HAHA WE TWO JOKERS IN KOREAN ><
Final note before i end my funny day event. Me and Pear trying to convince Block B to dye green hair IT WAS DAM JOKE CANNNNNNNNNNN! Laughed like siao! Okay time to go now Peace Out!

"If you regret whatever you have done in life it means you have made a tough decision and sometimes that is what makes you stronger"-Me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment