Sunday 27 May 2012

ONE WORD DSS!

Let me just start out with this... DSS  LETS GIVE U A NICE HAND!
God dammit i hate EVERY GOD DAMN THING ABOUT THE LEARNING EXPERIENCE. Seriously what kind of FUCKING TUTOR gives us this kind of CRAP. Honestly BLEH FUCK! And while im in this raging mode FUCK HOW ALL THE DSS TUTORS ARE PROGRAMMED TO FUCKING NOT TEACH US A SHIT AND INTRODUCE SELF LEARNING, FUCK THE HOT AND COLDNESS SHE TRIES TO SHOW US FUCK DSS IN GENERAL FUCK YOU!(Im trying my best not to spout hokkien vulgarities at the moment, i apologise if you are offended :P!) MY PAIN IS LIKE BEING DONE IN THE ASS TWICE IN 1 HOUR!

Okay enough on that crapload, today was actually pretty awesome i loved the small amounts of time i spend with my parents now, cause honestly ever since i went to poly i haven't had much time with them at all, now every single time i have time it's either spent on fun or projects or both. So i was glad as hell i managed to grab some of those precious moments back. CURRY FISH HEAD AND FRIED CHICKEN FOR LUNCH HELL YEA! Then my dad helped me with DSS which still ended up being "wrong" =.= But screw that anyway. Missed my mum like hell though was thinking about her and the moments we had in my life during church made me realise how much more important she is to me than any other woman in the world ever would, I would even give up my wife for my mum I LOVE HER TO BITS! I mean sure we fight like hell but thats cause we are so close:)!

Missing my sister... Need to post her letter tomorrow if not she will kill me! Missing her really really really like crazy it's... just different when i go home to an empty bedroom without my sis...  Makes me feel lonely when i have neither of my sisters, it's like a part of me just... disappeared. She's probably enjoying herself too much in Taiwan to be thinking bout me but yea... Maybe she can feel me missing her and she's missing me too! Man i'm so craving like Taiwanese Fried Chicken now~~~~~! FEEL LIKE EATING MY GOD! And HK wanton mee omg CRAVING LA MAXXXXX! Hehe :x

Anyway back to today enjoyed my time spent online with my secondary school friends, although we may not hang around one another as often anymore we are like still close :) Hopefully anyway Spy and JW arrrrr you don't know how much i miss us hanging in school and, everything about sec 3!!!!! Dammit although i think you may not read this ever I MISS YOU GUYS KAY YOU HAVE NO FRIGGIN IDEA! Your birthday wishes meant a lot to me!!!! Just wish we had sec 3 all over again once just to enjoy it all :)!

Yet again Junie was talking to me today haha and she's cute as usual :) She was raging about DSS! But she was still the Junie i know, the one who is always trying her best! The one who is awesome in so many ways :)! Only a few friends of mine are like that and she is the total same as my Sister MY GOD LOL!

So yea Sunday no friend of day again x.x i will do it tmr although i'm already suspecting who it is :O. Anyway me and Brother West are still oovooing im blogging and he's doing the DSS slides haha hanging around silently though! Second scare he gave me today already he said like "OMG DINO DIDN'T DO...oh wait" and i almost stabbed him!!!! ROAR!

Nothing much to post about today most of the stuff happened among the family :) Like i said i really enjoyed the time together i mean last time it used to be every Sunday now it's like 2 Sundays a month i'm just scared it will eventually become no days a month when i honestly to hell miss them like crazy sometimes. LOVE YOU DAD! LOVE YOU MUM :D

Anyhow it's getting late and i should probably get back to catching some shut eye... Peace out people x.x Nothing much today IM SORRY D:!

"I think i lost my mind at that time, how could i have left you? I only love you, I miss it, I really miss it now... Forgive me my love.... I regret doing it now....Why did i lose my mind at that time?" - Lee Seung Gi, Losing My Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment