Monday 28 May 2012

Stress is Underrated!

Today was a day full of ups and downs I have got to say, another special day in the life of a NP student. It started out AWESOME, i woke up at friggin 7 left house at 730 and reached school at like 840, almost the FASTEST i can EVER get to school! It shocked me like hell what's more i had to wait for like 10 mins for a bus to come at Botanic Gardens and still reach so dam fast! AWESOME START IS THE BEST!

Anyway MAEC tutorial was dam amazing, LOVED the teacher and her teaching style totally my type all the info got in so EASILY MAN! Shocking like hell, PLEASE STAY WITH US MS TAN^2, Pretty Please? :O Bleh moving on BMGT tutorial was meh fun too though and still got released early! Only trouble is MAEC group project now... Wonder if i should give in or the CJ group of three will hmmm... That's just one of the problems that popped up today! Had lunch with the other 3 Brothers of Wind and Dino today at KAP, was pretty good but i was super lazy to eat today ate dam slowly haha! Didn't talk much though me and Brother North still not doing extremely well with each other at the recovery stage but i don't blame her it's like probably my fault anyway at least we can talk now! Makes me feel more comfortable with her :)! Then after an awkward walk back to NP we sat down at 73 to do some work... Most of us at least i was listening to music and writing a story! I find that much more calming and stressing myself over studying is the last thing i want to do at that point of time I just decided to just relax and chill out, never completed the story though like i usually don't x.x but whateverrrrrrr at least i tried~!!

Spent a short amount of time with Dino today! Enjoyed it as usual, now after having that talk with the two love birds I have come to appreciate any amount of time i spend with Dino! Makes me understand how important even that short amount of time is to us as Besties :)! Hope she feels the same way though! Talked a little as i walked her to the bus stop after Bro West went for French, as i reminisced of that time where the three of us guided her to the bus stop when we first got to talk to each other, wondered as we walked there only the two of us now if i ever were to hurt her and make her walk that path alone next time due to my stupidity. Didn't bother to trouble her with my thoughts either! Talked about Dino and her BF! A bit about us and our stupidity(Mostly hers ahem ahem :D) and a lot of random things today!!!!

Watched Block B dance with Bro West today! Then watched as she taught some other school girls a dance, learnt she has extraordinary patience, noting that i can tell she would be an awesome project member as she is hardworking as hell too! Block B and I also talked a bit about Minotaurs and how much we still miss it despite not being that close at that time, I talked to her and Lingster for awhile too whilst waiting for Bro West to finish up with his French. Ended up with some small talk only though but the second best moment of the day is yet to come.

After meeting with several IBZ people, missing one bus due to Czar forgetting his laptop he and I finally got onto the bus at friggin 920, and as we made our slow trip home(Mostly standing) we talked and i really enjoyed it as we are both open and we both discussed some issues in the course as well as some of the good things that are going on as well! He also told me about BAOC stuffs alongside the Red Camp things that i was more than interested as well as thankful to learn about! We talked about some personal feelings on IBZ and ways to improve relationships too makes me really want to make him a closer friend and treasure him as a great buddy more! Needless to say he is DEFINITELY my buddy of the day! We are hopefully doing it tomorrow too! My only concern is that we don't do this more often LOL!

Kay as for the funny moment for today was when Junie said goodbye and we were talking bout how T^2 was awkward when they wanted to hug to say goodbye. Well we had that today as well! Only difference was I got to hug her instead of waving goodbye to her :D! Oh well me and junie aren't super close yet! But I am sure Korean will bring us two buds closer together :P.

Not a very long post today actually extremely tired sorry peeps! Exhaustion right now i need to wake up in like 4 hours to meet Czar at PR MRT at friggin 6 AM! But well worth it! Missing most of you pri/sec school guys now but I miss the IBZ peeps I'm close too just as much or even more sometimes when they're gone or i don't see them that often(Like Dino,T^2,Bro West and Czar atm!). Just hope we can reach a lot of our goals and make us all bonded as hell IBZ FIGHTING!

"A world with peace although supposedly perfect would be meaningless as without fights there will be no way to determine who is strong and who is weak and with peace there will be no way to show the true colours of ambitions of others and oneself." - Me

No comments:

Post a Comment