Thursday 2 August 2012

Tears like Diamonds falling down

Being lost, lonely, forgotten, in agony and full of fear, all these things are part of being sad. But what is sadness really?
It is an emotion, a feeling that we decide for our body to feel.
I was lost in the emotion recently, but I dealt with it. When shit comes down on you it rains in buckets... But still I managed to persevere. How? Dino. Why? Dino. I ain't even goanna lie. I don't really feel like going into details, most of my buddies who read this can ask me IRL and I will tell ya guys kay?! :) 
I wish I could do more for her, help her take on the world and more. I just want to be there to catch you when you fall but I'm late... always too late. This time I'm going to make sure that I do it right. Help you get through this tough time, because that's what friends are for right? I'm starting to become honest with myself and I'm going to actually say it even if it makes me look weaker IDGAF cause it's okay to be human sometimes. July was May all over again for me. When it all came crashing down it was worse than the last time, funny how I keep thinking I can hit rock bottom and propel myself back up just to get pulled back down to earth again. Well when I was talking to Dino one day, something in me snappped, maybe it was her slightly sad sounding voice or maybe it was just all the problems I had, it was probably both combined, but I cried. The first time in a long time. I couldn't stand it because I really felt it was me against the world, even my family seemed to be against me at that time. But she stood strong and helped me, helped me even though at that time she needed help too.
Now my problems are dead and gone, and I left the broken agony of sorrow behind and moved on, a new stronger person. So like she was there for me when I needed it most, I will be there for her too.
How many of you have seen your best friends cry before?
I have twice, in the span of two weeks for one and once from the strongest person I know and it really broke my heart. The same way Dino said it broke her's when I cried. How can the world cause so many people to think they lose it all at the same time. Simple, it is a barbaric society, eat or get eaten where money is king. It's just my personal view of our dog eat dog world, I hope no one takes offence to it.
On a side note didn't get much sleep yesterday, or the day before... Who am I kidding, I didn't get much sleep any of the days before, DSS, IBE, BMGT e.t.c. All these modules.
Rushing out to meet Dino for Breaky now! Just a short summary of July!!! HELLLLLLL
Okay this is me signing out! Sorry for not having a single post this month! I will post more in August when I have more time :P Peace out people.
"Ohhhhh, I can't take no more her tears like diamonds on the floor, and her diamonds bring me down, I can't help it nowwww, she down in it, she says she's loved but she can't feel it. it's hard to see it falling down, her diamonds on the ground...." - Rob Thomas 

No comments:

Post a Comment